Saturday, August 15, 2009

Working Hard :D


Hey,
I'm currently working with a designer helping me figure out CSS format to pimp out my Deviant Art. I have a little animated raptor friend up top and some other parts put in. I will post as they finish up.
So far I just have this Gif and the crappy template I did as an example. I am working on customizing my own buttons header and footer. Its very exciting!

Projects: once I finish my assasins3 im going to knock out my portfolio Reel to send out.
I am also hoping to add more Topsi Turvi character designs in hopes of Bleedman taking on the commission for a fun new look at my characters. Everyone loves Bleedmans work, especially me, so Why not ask someone you admire right?





Photobucket

0 comments:

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.