Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Early 20th Century Animation-Toy Collection

Anyway to hold you over for now. I will show you my latest toy collection!
I have always been inspired by Walt Disney's life story. It is very inspiring, how many times he went bankrupt and ups and downs the whole way...before making a HUGE enterprise and revolutionizing animation today. I keep collecting Oswald the lucky rabbit to have around me in my room and studio as a reminder for when I am down. Oswald was one of Disneys first real animated creations, though he did not make it and is not famous like his brother mickey...he gives me hope because it helps me realize the first one may NOT be the success you wanted it to be and to just keep going on like in meet the robinsons keep moving forward.


After my charms sold, I split the money, half to make a second 300 hundred charms, and the OTHER half to spoil myself with my collection.
SO along with my love of oswalds classic era look, and my love of creepy circus as well as cirque de soile stuff...I found THESE magical guys

0 comments:

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.