Friday, September 3, 2010

YES! I know already

So ever since Scott Pilgrim vs. the world movie came out. I must have gotten at least a text a day, or wall post or whatever saying they saw the movie and Roxy Richter reminds them of me. Cesca called that I should cosplay as her in the future. Which wouldnt be hard, I would just dress normal. Mary said she flipped out in the theater stating that "MEGAN DOES IT BETTER" So she wins for the flattery on that one! She told me this AFTER she edited my facebook profile picture. I will share that with you just for the halibut.

I wore my hair like that in Chicago none the less. Its not the first time either. -_- stupid movie.
Well I should'nt be surprised as some Illustration kids were reading the book, or other nerd friends, they would say this character or that character reminded them of me. Apparently I should move to Canada with my own kind? Apparently its full of awesome XD
Well I am going to Canada next week for Montreal Comic Con. I can see first hand the coolness level of these kids. I have never had a bad time in Canada before. I have only been to Quebec, Montreal, Toranto and Ontario. I would really like to go to Vancover sometime. So far Quebec was my favorite...which was odd cuz the worst visit I have had to a country was France. French Canadians NOT EVEN close! Great people. So I'm pretty peachy keen on Montreal Comic Con. I hope that convention is actually more like Connecticon was. Lot of good people there.

Another addition that mary bestowed on me on FB was this lovely doodle of me as a ...gladiator?
Not sure what is going on with my weasel teeth. and yes, go-go boots are highly recommended for battle. No one should question a doodle, BUT she did turn my second broadsword into a machete. Which is awesome actually.
Thats what I get for taking a picture with ma' swords. I lurvs them The next few posts are gonna have alot of sword/costume design pics.
Franky <3's>
I wokes him. LOOK he has both his antanas...this is rare. probebly cuz I made his nightly curfew even earlier. Less night fights. Hes a BAMF

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good stuff

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.