Thursday, May 13, 2010

Second Siting

Hey All,

I have made my second siting in art this week. I feel special. My friend Colin Crose who was on my Blog previously in my SDCC pictures. Thanks to him and his crazy twitter convention knowledge we got into some really neat stuff. Such as the Flapjack/Adventure Time Party with Pendleton Ward and Thurop Orman. As well as the ever hilarious BLACK DYNOMITE panel.
Colin is also the Admin for the Clockwork Island webcomic community. Which as you will be premiering my Topsy Turvy webcomic as well as my little spot column of Mad Rantings. Which I have not really talked about at this point. Theres no way to discribe it. I think its just best to wait on that. Haha. Anyway, in Colin's webcomic the Horrible tales of Arthur Kats, there is a MEEE siting. As well as fellow comic artist Cesca Santa and Colin himself, and a few others Im not familiary with. Check out the page!
Im totally getting ready to shank those guys. Im the happiest mugger you will ever see. Gotta pay my student loans some how XD hahaha.
Cesca's spot amuses me greatly, I love that she is selling cigs to a kid...and im not certain but pretty sure thats Colin the crazy dude in the back.
according to Colin's tags on FB Dave Kaufman, Megan Walker, Cesca Santa, Robbot Giltron, Caroline, Colin Crose.

If anyone else throws me randomly in as a background character or just does a lil spot illustration or full on fan art drawing. PLEASE contact me with your name and attach the work. I will gladly post it on here and am actually making a "m.c. sitings" feature especially on my DA. if you have a site that you want me to link with your work I will be glad to do it as well. Its a nice way for me to show my growing popularity WHILE sneakingly feature some close friends and awesome artists. :D

0 comments:

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.