Sunday, February 14, 2010

Futurama



Im currently working on Sketch Cards, lots of fun fan art in my style for Anime Boston, Boston Comic Con, and possibly ConnectiCon. I heard good things about ConnectiCon so I think its worth checking out. It depends how much I still have on my plate around then. But I better make up my mind before the tables are all sold out.

ANYWAY, here is something I finally finished. I drew some Futurama Fan Art a LONG while ago and never got around to scanning it let alone coloring it. But I reopened the idea when i was going threw a HORRIBLE creative block. I figured the only way to break it was to just color something that was already done and hope for the best.
Im not going to post it on my Deviant Art just yet. I feel my page is really bare and the lay out does'nt really flatter my work or make people want to stay and look at my work. So Im going to make a few changes to that before the upload. Heres hoping. Css codes on here are ALOT easier then Css codes on DA.






Cute lil close up of Fry and Leila, I have another piece with just Kiff and Amie.

0 comments:

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.