Sunday, February 14, 2010

Space Cat progress

So for awhile now I have been working on my space cat line.
There has been some delays due to printing issues. Hopefully that will be resolved sooner more then later. Ideally I should have t-shirts, cell phone charms, metal lunch boxes, water bottles and stickers all ready to go for the up coming conventions in Boston and possibly Connecticut. Here are just some of screen shots of the very very early stages of space cat and moon cat. Mostly to show the colored line. Sorry the background color is so disgusting, its easier then using black or white or even grey depending on the colored line I use in the piece I dont want it to get lost in translation. So using a color that is hideous helps.







The fish caused several transparancy issues
fish-1


fish-2


fish-3



fish-4



Final



The transparencies were easy to do else where like in the balloons and later on with the sushi picture as well as the steam from the ray gun. But for some reason the fish gave me alot of guff.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Space Cat is Awesome! You have been very Busy!
I can not wait to see more of this Cool Cat!
ur Bro-BmW

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.