Sunday, February 28, 2010

Foto-Booth Folly



i was thinking of submitting this to Frederator blog for Adventure Time fan art. I want to get some more feedback first and look at it again in the next day or so to see if there are any improvements or anything I cant make to it. I want to make sure I dont rush it. I had alot of fun with these characters. Its going to be a great show. I know it. I've watched the pilot episode more times then I care to admit over the internet. And I did have the pleasure of meeting Pen Ward he is one fun guy.
http://frederatorblogs.com/adventure_time/
can also be found here
http://adventuretime.tumblr.com/page/2

1 comments:

kt_kthx said...

I would like to see the King a little bit more, maybe push back the curtain more and bring his head forward so we can see his crown. Maybe have him hunching/lurching forward more?

I love it as a whole, otherwise! Can't wait for the show! I wish I had tv, I'll have to watch it on the internetz for now.

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.