Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Second Toy Design



Why not make a little space cat design. I hope to make a moon cat design after this.
what do you think vinyl or plush? Or both? I recieved alot of requests to make Zef'r a plush. I might do just that. If these little guys get popular enough who knows. Im working with Patch-togher now to see if I can make a bulk order of both of these guys and how much it will cost, If all goes well I will be selling them at the upcoming conventions. Anime Boston, Boston Comic Con, ConnetiCon. I wanted to go to San Diego comic con again this year, but sadly I have to much on my plate as is with the Webcomic. Topsy Turvy should make its debut Sept 2010 and it will be updated on time every month after that. Sorry for the delays. Busy Busy


0 comments:

GraveYard Shift Studios is a licensed L.L.C. and has full copyright.